The application submitted by Mike2142 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Artoríos

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/artor%C3%ADos

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Arms / Fury DPS happy to have Prot as a supportive role

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I am part of the Warrior discord groups and often read there and the guides that they link to and refer to.

I also sim my character to ensure the stat weights / Azerite traits I have are allowing me to perform the best that I can. I have several weak aura trackers set up for my specs for example Rage, enrage timers for fury, swing timers trinket trackers etc...

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I have raided since Mists of Pandaria always getting the the AOTC achievement except for COS as the guild didnt see this a "real raid" During my time with Knights Legion my current Guild we cleared raids at a heroic level which is far as the guild wanted to go. At thismoment in time I am wanting to progress from a heroic Raider to a mythic raider and am trying to find a home to which I can do this.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
Not on this character

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes

What is your guild history?:
I have been with Knights Legion on Silvermoon since Nighthold tier of Legion since joining them we have cleared all content to a heroic level I have on several occasions been ask to help the GM / Raid leader with rerolling to fill gaps within the team (happy to provide examples) Before that I was in a Guild called SOL that was on Draenor

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Michael and I am 30 years old. I have played WoW since the burning crusade and I am essentially a run of the mill nerd I like computer games and sci fi etc.. I have recently had my first child with my Wife who is awesome enough to understand that Raiding and WoW are a big part of my life and lets me raid 3 times a week.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
No

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
During BFA I have rerolled twice in order for the guild to progress in raid tiers If you require more Logs or Proof of Raiding I am happy to have a chat and provide Logs (I was a Holy Paladin) and a link to his armoury can be found here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/artoriol I have played at a heroic level for 4 years now and have wanted to progress to Mythic for years and now I am in a position where I think im good enough and have the time to commit. If my application was successful you would get a committed raider who puts the team first I know that I am not a one man army and I am a raider who always looks to improve himself and always open to feedback who at the same time does not expect to be handheld or carried I always come to raids prepared with tactics and consumables and usually bring different food, pots or flasks if others are short.

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Artorias#22656

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: