The application submitted by Drizzdk is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
drizzdk

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/drizzdk

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
fury

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
checking guides online, test stuff out for myself and see what performance the best. class discord and icy-veins and checking out other warriors and streams

What is your previous raiding experience?:
well i guess you guys hear this all the time but i have been raiding since vanila and almost every raid tier, i have a few cutting egdes achies. got a few mythic kills in bfa but i was mainly part of a social guild that did abit of mythic

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/tarren-mill/drizzdk#zone=17&difficulty=4

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
yes

What is your guild history?:
well i was part of a social/simi raiding guild that was mainly part of family and friends, we cleared heroic and did 4-5 mythic bosses, it was called iniquity sadly its dead now as people have quit

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
my name is Dan and im from denmark. im 23 y/o and i have a full time job where i work with pallets for a living

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
none

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
my logs are a bit old, i do have a few newer onces but those are my best logs. also i dont my faction changing so that wouldnt be a problem

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
drizzdk#2133

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: