The application submitted by Varuka Shroud is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Varuka

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/varuka

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Restoration Druid

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I research my class with various sources class discord,
icyveins, blood mallet, Questionably Epic Live and I ask questions on the druid class discord if its not been stated in the pinned messages.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
this is across the board of all my characters not just on 1
TBC: All raids besides black temple and sunwell
Wrath: All raids besides Naxx
MoP: All raids besides siege of orgrimmar
Draenor: Took a break
Legion: Antorus: 11/11 NM, 11/11HC.
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM, 7/7HC, 4/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 2/3 NM
Nighthold: 10/10 NM, 10/10 HC, 3/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 NM, 8/9 HC
BFA: 8/8HC, 1/8M Uldir
BoD 9/9HC, 1/9M
CoS 1/2NM 1/2HC
Eternal Palace: 8/8 NM, 8/8HC

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Varuka

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes I have a fully functioning microphone and willing to speak when needed.

What is your guild history?:
I have played the game since vanilla been raiding since tbc been in quite a few guilds over the years my current status at the moment im guildless I recently moved over to silvermoon in hopes of finding a suitable home. I would love for it to be your guild and that we can all raid and progress together and have fun and enjoy making friends.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My names Mark I am 32 years old from the united kingdom, I am currently unemployed at the moment I used to work as a security officer doing 72hours a week but it got to be to much to handle. I also like to watch films listening to music and watching tv series. I used to do kickboxing when I was younger at school but since I moved I didn't carry it on but when I do get a job I'll be going to the gym on a regular basis.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
Not that I know of but I would like to get to know each and everyone of you

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
I have been playing the game since vanilla and started raiding since TBC expansion I am applying for the killers team I have 13 years of experience been in semi hardcore guilds doing 4 days a week raiding doing Heroic 25man in wrath onwards then when mythic came out I did mythic raiding all the way to BFA I had always farmed my materials for the raid and was outside the raid entrance for when the invites went out. I research my class with various sources class discord, icyveins, blood mallet, Questionably Epic Live. I also look up tactics to the raid we are doing looking up all bosses and making notes. I have every class at level 120 besides rogue and have a wealth of experience playing my tank and healing classes I've played resto shaman, resto druid, holy priest, mistweaver and a little on holy pala, Tank: Warrior, Druid, DK, Pala and a little on monk. Your getting very mature experienced veteran raider and thats why I believe I'm a perfect fit. Any questions you may have about my application I can anwser either through bnet or on discord

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Eremus#21771

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: