The application submitted by Gem(etria) is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Gêm

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/G%C3%AAm

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Fury

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
Mainly warrior discord, i do some kind of research on my own as well by simming different talents, trinkets etc just to optimise the char

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I was casually raiding from early TBC till late ICC with a guild on grim batol called Chilled out Wargamers which unfortunately died out due to lots of people stopping the subscription on cataclysm. I joined Psychopatic and progressed Firelands and Dragon Soul raids with them. Took a break for Pandaria. Draenor was mostly school for me so i just casually cleared heroic raids with my native guild and joined Entropy on Grim Batol which then became Order of Entropy on Silvermoon on the late Nighthold patch, killed a few mythic bosses then Tomb of Sargeras came, we had troubles with the number so that was a heroic clear patch for us. Took over raid leading and got our guild to 8/11 in Antorus, then 4/8 Uldir and 5/9 Dazar'alor. Due to some misunderstandings and lots of people quitting the game i decided leave the guild and joined Ebonheart which i cleared Dazar'alor with. Got first 3 bosses in Eternal Palace with that lot but some people switched, i didnt really get along with the newcomers and needed a break from tanking whcih totally burnt me out so i left to join a guild which was supposed to be fresh new start for a lot of M+ freaks i met on my way since legion. Unfortunately (no laughs please) <A Bunch of Apes> fell apart as people who promised to trasnfer didn't really do it. So i am homeless.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/A1Yzpj8TftQxXCFm It's Your recent guild run i've joined on Thursday

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yeah, got all three

What is your guild history?:
TBC: Chilled out Wargamers
WotLK: Chilled out Wargamers
Cata: Psychopatic
Panda: Not really into pandas, fuck that (no offense to female pandarens tho, they thiccccc)
WoD: Wielkie Baty (Polish guild) and partially Entropy (was there for fun and giggles mostly as i wanted to join them but didn't have time)
Legion: Wielkie Baty (just Emerald Nightmare), then Entropy (a.k.a. Order of Entropy)
BFA: Entropy, then Ebonheart

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
Love those. So my name is Kamil, i live in northern Poland - Gdańsk. I'm 25, run my own company, weld a bit with any kind of technique and pretty much boring stuff. Obviously i have no life, play games whenever i can and get drunk every now and then when my friends actually manage to pull me out of my cave which isnt that easy because gear and m+ score is important. Enough about the "life". So I've mained a rogue from TBC till late Draenor and got nagged to play a tank so i switched to a warrior and some love hate relationship began. I've tried tanking with all the tank classes but mostly played DK and Warrior. Had some episodes with Vengeance (LOL) and Brewmaster. Got some nice scores throughout the time M+ was live and, well, everything thath's nice has and end so i finally got triggered with warrior tanking out of simple boredom and tried Brewboi in keys but it was even worse so I've decided to quit tanking for a while now at least and my safest pick is Warrior, both in Fury and Arms so here i come.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
(Un)fortunately i know Absolution since Legion

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Thanks for reading that all, love You Abs, hope you wasted some time reading it.

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Mish#2494

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: