The application submitted by Còldness123 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Còldness

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40261909

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
frost mage

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
raidbots, icyveins. always googling stuff for wow , watching vids etc.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
have been playing wow since about 2005, took a 4 yrs break from about 2014 to 2018. was 8/9 mythic on last expansion. BoD

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
unsure

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
yes

What is your guild history?:
was on sylvanas for about 6 months where i was a member of operation divine storm, i believe the name was.... operation divine something for sure... but i am only able to raid sundays and wednesdays. that guild was also raiding on thursdays. this led to erratic raiding for me. sometimes on sundays i would be left out because i wasnt there on the thursdays for the progress. having the same team, as i am sure you know, is an advantage to the efficiency of the group. sylvanas was rather a dead server so i changed to silvermoon about 2-3 months ago. joined a guild called organization XII but they are very stuck on ashvane and io was the top dps. I am used to a serious almost hardcore raiding enviroment and some of them were a little too light hearted about things that were important for the kills. left them and am looking for a stronger more serious guild.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Luca, im over 46 but i am retired. In life and in WoW i am a helpful , polite, non toxic type of person.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
no

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
nope

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
LuckyLDZ~2321

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: