The application submitted by Koffiemok is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Kofaer

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/kofaer

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Fury Warrior

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
Generally speaking I make use of the warrior discord, analyze my own logs and watch videos/guides from top players. I also do a good amount of theorycrafting myself, this involves looking at for example in what situation certain talents are good and what gear setup is good and when they excel. And if I would be in a position where my performance would be down I try my damnedest to improve it by looking up every good exemplary source I can find.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I have started raiding seriously in Uldir as an outlaw rogue in a guild called Defenders of Old which is now dead. I used to raid lead on this tier which I was told I did pretty well. After Uldir I took quite a long break due to studying a minor abroad. In the last weeks of BoD I returned to WoW and raided HC on my fury warrior. Then in EP I finally joined a more serious mythic progression guild called Night Vision. Currently we are progressing Queen's Court, since about a week ago, but the times do not work out for me.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/kofaer#

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
I have both! My Discord is koffie#3305.

What is your guild history?:
I've been playing (on and off) since WotLK on and off as a very young person, being in leveling guilds and such. Pretty much irrelevant.
The first serious guild I joined was in 8.0 Uldir. This guild was called Defenders of Old. I was officer and raid lead in this guild.
We had some mythic progression (3/8) but the guild simply had too many casual players in it for a serious progression team.

After this tier I took a longer break because I did a period of studying abroad and after I returned during BoD I did not really join serious guilds for the first couple of weeks.
The next significant guild I joined is the one I'm in now, Night Vision. Night Vision is a late night raiding guild with okay progression.
The main reasons I want to find a new place in Shroud are that the times in my current guild are simply not realistic/doable for a long period of time for me and my believe that I will enjoy the game much much more in Shroud with presumably a nicer atmosphere and raid team.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Rob. I'm a 20 years old student from the Netherlands. I would describe myself as a driven and competitive person. Some people say that I'm funny, others say that I'm a bore and some call me annoying! I guess you would have to figure that out for yourself :D.
Further I'm just a standard guy, like to drink with my friends, attend concerts, play games etc etc. Currently I don't have a job, I am just a student with too much time on his hands.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
Not at the moment, but I'm trying to join here with my irl buddy Appelflap.. so hopefully soon enough I will :')

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Take me I'm worthy! Will promised banter and peak performance.

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Koffiemok#2527

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: