The application submitted by Ashiea is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Ashiea

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/ashiea

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Resto

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I'm a member of druids' discord, otherwise I read up on any patchnotes, wowhead, read guides on method.gg. I make sure I'm not missing anything, buffs, nerfs or change of any talents/spells.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
BfA: Uldir 8/8 HC, BoD 8/9 M (Only one kill on Mekka and Stormwall), 9/9 HC, CoS 2/2
Legion: I dont want to mention all of the raids, but I did get curve in every raid in Legion.
Started raiding mythic in BoD

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
Yes

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes

What is your guild history?:
Raiding Academy was the guild I joined when I found out I really wanted to raid mythic. We got to be 3/9 M, until the guild exploded since there were two raiding teams, the RL decided to make a new guild Collateral, which only last 3 days before everyone left the guild because of some drama with some raiders.
I then joined Outvoted, to find out they were really exclusive, I asked for keys or anything in gc for days, nothing. With Outvoted I went from 3/9 to 6/9 M.
Later on I joined Serpentis, they were really nice people and I did like the guild, but unfortunately there wasnt a raiding spot for me two weeks later, so here I am looking for a guild haha

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Nanna, im 23 years old and i'm from Denmark. I'm a cheering person who likes to do m+ and push keys. I might come off as a shy person, but that's just until some hours, then its my fully crazyness. I fully commit to a guild, and I will always let RL/officers know if I somehow might be late, or can't make it. I like to be on discord, and just chill with guildies, have some laughs and get to know each other. I really want to be a part of the guild, and do stuff outside raiding, so m+ or anything with guildies, ye i'm up for it haha.

Now a bit more of me irl.. Right now I dont have a job or a study, because of a depression I got diagnosed with in December. I'm handling it well with medicine, and it doesnt effect my gameplay. I like to hang out with my family or friends, otherwise its mostly WoW, especially since new patch!

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
No

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
No

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Ash#23219

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: