The application submitted by Rampagespam is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Rampagespam

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/Rampagespam

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Fury

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
Almost exclusively through discussions and posts on warrior discord Skyhold. Although, I also keep an eye out for content from Kelade who posts unique PoV videos for mythic raid encounters which I like a lot. Other than this, I just play with sims and try out different combinations in-game to see what feels better - though for raids at this point everything is almost cookie-cutter with M+ being the only content where varieties can be tried out.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
BoD: 4/9 M
TEP: 3/8 M

I joined retail WoW just before BFA Season 2 started.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Rampagespam

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes

What is your guild history?:
When I started the game, despite my weird history with WoW (see below), it felt like a brand new game altogether. While wandering around being lost, I got into a guild called Call of the Void and progressed the last 5 bosses of BoD with them - on heroic.
This is when I found out that they never planned on trying Mythic. I decided to leave an alt in there and move on with my main.
So, moved to a guild called Good Name Pending. We killed 4/9 M in BoD - they had already progressed the first 3 before I joined.
In 8.2, I've been part of the 3/8 M progression - I know a lot of people have it already but felt good to achieve that and now I want more.

I'm still with GNP, still doing 3/8 M clears in TEP after progressing these few weeks back. But lately have been feeling like there's no clear intent to progress further. We're not doing nearly enough serious Ashvane pulls for it to matter. We can see we're failing the dps check consistently and yet half the dps say they'll take another 2 weeks to hit 65 neck, that should have been achieved passively by now...

This feeling is what is making me look around for a new home, to be honest.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Kishan. I'm 31 years old and I'm from India.
So I'd been playing for about 7 years on & off on private WOTLK servers, the last few being on a particular one (Dalaran-WoW) that boasts of very accurate blizz-like scripts (I can't say for sure since I could never play retail back then, no money of my own and god forbid if my parents would ever pay for video games!). Seen my fair share of raid progressions & served my time on the most elite guilds on the server, but then again - private server so I don't know how much that counts for. In all honesty, having seen mythic fights on live, I'd have to say the difficulty on some of the harder 25hc bosses in Wotlk was very comparable if not higher (even though pserver).

So while my comfort with the game at a basic level was intact, just been adjusting to the whole bunch of changes the game has apparently seen since 2012.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
I'm afraid not.

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Well, I just don't know how people would react to someone who's kinda new to retail but not really new to the game. Most other applicants have a laundry list of raid achievements across expansions :)

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Kookaburra#11561

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: