The application submitted by Erox123 is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Érox

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/de-de/character/eu/frostwolf/%C3%A9rox

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Restoration Druid

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
To keep myself updated for my class I mainly do log analysis and I watch streams from top players. Those are the most efficient ways to perform as good as you can beside of just trying new things that I personally think they are good. I dont like just adapting builds or stat priorities. Finding your own way to perform good is the way to go.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I started raiding seriously in Legion. I cleared everything from Nighthold on the mythic difficulty and I got a world 88 ranking with my old guild "Jade Falcons" in Antorus (my logs there were out of this world too Pog). At the start of BFA i switched to a 2 days shedule and cleared Uldir and BoD on a world 500 ranking. After my guild disbanded I took a break from raiding but now I want to blast those raids again. --> I always played Resto Druid btw

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/frostwolf/%c3%89rox#difficulty=4

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Of course I have everything you need :)

What is your guild history?:
In Legion I raided with "Immortal Sunrise" which was a 2 days raid guild from germany and we go cutting edge in every tier untill i decided to go for world 100 ranking in Antorus. So I joined "Jade Falcons" there and we got a world 88 ranking which was decent for a 4 days raid guild I think. After I found out that 4 days of raiding is a little bit to much for me I decided to switch back to 2 days and I joined "NOPENOPENOPE" (2 days raid) and we cleared Uldir and BoD at world 500. When BoD was over the guild disbanded and I took a break from raiding untill now.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Marvin, I'm 20 years old and I live in Germany. In real life I'm an apprentice for office management and I play WoW since I'm 10 years. I like raiding in a chilled but progressive atmosphere where everybody is giving 110% while not losing the fun in the game. Memes are a must have for me in WoW since I play M+ with giga memers on a casual but kinda progressive level. So I like having fun people around me. :)

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
Your carpet seller knows me I guess xD

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Take me... I'm good!

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Marvin#2397

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: