The application submitted by TheDescender is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Appleflap-Silvermoon

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/appleflap

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Blood/Unholy

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
For raid content I generally focus on analysing logs, comparing my own dps, talents, gear and cd usage with top players. I keep up to date with the race to WF and try to get input from anywhere that can help me think of a way to perform better. The main thing is understanding why something is better instead of copying some random guide or player.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I started raiding basicly the same time I started playing, at the start of BfA with "Defenders of Old" as Blood dk. Progression wasn't great, only managed to get 3/8. During Dazar Alor the guild started crumbling and was eventually disbanded. Joined the guild "Night Vision" after that also as blood and got 7/8. Still in "Night Vision" as of now, but with it being a late night guild, the times are not feasable for me anymore with the internship I started in September. Currently active in a boosting community managed by Winters Heart members as raid booster in tank slot.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/appleflap#spec=Blood&difficulty=4

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Ofc, it's necessary. Appelflap#1027

What is your guild history?:
Only started playing recently with my friends getting me into the game and was looking for a semi-hardcore setting, so not a lot of history here. Like stated previously I started in the guild "Defenders of Old", which sadly started crumbling during Dazar Alor. Me and my friends tried to save the guild, but it was just not meant to be. Afterwards joined "Night Vision" with a friend. Sadly this is a late night guild with raid times from 23:00 to 2:00, which is not feasable for me anymore with my current internship schedule. In that sense your times are great.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Benjamin, I'm a 21 year old guy living in The Netherlands. I'm a Business-IT student currently doing an internship. In my free time I generally just play all kinds of games, hang with my friends, watch series, youtube, etc. As far as wow goes, I played wow during Wrath as a kid, but stopped playing after a while. Got back into the game with my friends properly during BfA. I play M+ with my friends and some peeps we met ingame.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
Nope, but a friend is applying as well.

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Just want to add that i'm mainly a Blood DK player, i'm not super experienced in unholy, but am comitted to getting into it properly for both PVE and PVP. As far as playing the spec goes I got it down, just don't have the gear. If that means you won't consider me for current tier progression, so be it, especially since unholy isn't super in demand rn, In that case do consider me for next tier.

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
TheDescender#2971

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: