The application submitted by Candytastic is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Candytastic

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/Candytastic

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Havoc Dps

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I keep up to date by doing
- daily's,
-wq's,
-keys,
-spamming islands to got my neck unto 69~40%

Benthic is something i underestimated, which im working on rn. I used to tank EP too so that's why i was out of the benthic loop.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
At Ep ive done, 8/8 nm 8/8hc 2/8m then my guild brokedown. I play since WoD so i have les raid experience than most of the people i think, yet ive always managed to down a few mythic bosses and got curve. BFA was the start of a new expansion where i was commited to a guild which brokedown recently, and im not that new-new, but still have a lot to learn.

MEanwhile ive managed to gear up: Mage, Warlock, Druid, Warrior, Monk and main Demonhunter.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Candytastic

This is a tank log, i know, but i hope this would suffice.

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/Candytastic

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes

What is your guild history?:
I recently left Annex, where i got in a discussion with one of the officers outside of game (a new one) , outside of the raid environment about some issues we were having. I wasn't after drama, i was just asking why certain decisions were made.
Bcause we were whiping a lot on the mythic first boss with a group with not realy ready characters/knowledge etc. So i was pointing out some advice of stacking, dont die to avoidable raid damage, use of defensive cooldowns and use of abyssal healing potions. But i became personal so i left when that officer called me: waste of space, piece of shit and deluted individual.

Im just pointing this out, because i like to be honest and transparant for one thing, second to not be suprised or whatever when asking for refferance, which u should imo, anyway, ive been there for a couple of months, that guild was taken over by the current guildmaster and officers. That wasnt pleasant at all.. but i decided to stay because of the fact we were mates.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My name is Maarten Hartevelt, 31 years of age, from the Netherlands, im working in logistics as floor manager (irl raidlead :P)
Obviously i love wow, and i play it regularly i have almost every class leveled or geared througout time.

Im single, so i can do whatever i want (again lulw) whiskey is my beverage and low carbs please, Gym 3x per week and i like being around people :P

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
No

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
No

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
ZumbaPenguin#2657

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: