The application submitted by Scream3r is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Thonso

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/silvermoon/thonso

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Fury Warrior (dps)

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I am chicken logs from some world high rank guilds n comparing myself to their players, analyzing stuff basically why,when,why hold X spell for X reasons etc. I am active in discord and i am following couple guys on twitch who i learn alot from. The regular bloodmallet,icyveins n those sites r not always the best when compared to actual playstyles.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I Played Fury Warrior In Legion (US) And Quit The game Due My Study Since I got A job
I came Back To Wow Start Of BFA And I Really Like To Play WOW i Lost My Whole Time Their With My Friends and
i leave again cos i resign my job and searching a new one and im return 3 months before god some new friends and play somuch m+
but i got ping issue so i plane to change (EU) 2 weeks before i change here and searching guilds like shroud this is my US Toon-(https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/darkspear/fowzan)

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/darkspear/fowzan (this is my us) Here i Dont have any Big Thing Hope I will get Batter then US

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes

What is your guild history?:
Nemesis was the 1st guild i used to play during season1
Now i am searching Guilds

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
Fowzan
25y old dude from Srilanka. not Married im Working As A Revit And Cad designer . enjoy my game during the Nights and Friday and Saturday Whole day. Other then that i go to gym every now n then and its pretty much it.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
Unfortunately not

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Yep i wanna make it clear that i just finished all my bentic gear. This char is eventually fresh, so i dont mind joining HC raids/alt stuff and whatnot to prove myself n get some proper trinkets n gear 1st, if gear is a big factor to join.(Palace raidgear is 425)

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
FowzaN#1595

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: