The application submitted by Poldana is as follows:

Quote:
Character Name: :
Poldana

Please provide an armory link for your character::
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/azuremyst/Poldana

What spec are you applying to raid as?:
Havoc

How do you keep up to date with your current class to ensure optimum performance?:
I look out for the guides on Havoc on both Icyveins and WoWhead, while also using a simulator to check on how to optimize the gear I have and the rotation the simutalion uses. I also have a friend who plays Havoc with whom I discuss the class with.

What is your previous raiding experience?:
I do not have that much raid experience other than what has been puggable throughout the time I have played - I started in the end of TBC. I only have the curve for the current raidtier due to lack of time to play seriously before.
I am applying on my DH as the is my favorite characther, but I have also raided on my paladin - where I first got the Eternal Palace curve - which means that the logs I have linked below does not show my full experince on this raidtier. This is the logs for my paladin: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/azuremyst/Mimin#

Are you available to raid on a Wednesday and Sunday from 20:30 till 23:30? (ST):
Yes

Any logs to support your application?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/azuremyst/Poldana#

Do you have Discord and Headset/mic?:
Yes and yes - Zendrey#5477 on discord

What is your guild history?:
I have gotten back from a rather long break from start Legion to start when 8.2 launched, where previously I never really had a raiding guild since SoO back in MoP. Other than the short guild run I had in MoP I have otherwise allways been a pugger. This stems from the fact that I am currently 19 years old, and I was therefore to young to stay up for most raid times back in the day.

My current guild situation is that my characther is currently on another server, which doesn't have that big of an active raiding scene, and the guilds there is do not really need more players. This means that I do not have a guild currently and that I am willing to transfer server if I get a spot in your guild.

Tell us a bit about yourself? (Name, age etc):
My IRL name Thias(male), I am 19 years old and come from Denmark. I just finished my secondary schooling in summer, and now I am taking a gap year before starting university. I have played videogames for as long as I was able to, and I have excelled at most of them, allways doing quite well for myself. My succes, however, has not been in WoW due to a lack of time to play when I was younger, where I instead played MOBAs, with my biggest achievement being able to reach top 100 on the European ladder in Heroes of the Storm when they released their current ranked system.

Do you know anyone in the guild already?:
I do not know anybody in the guild.

Is there anything else you would like to add?:
Since I first geared my paladin I still need a bit more grinding for my HoA and the essences, but they are coming along quickly.

Please leave your battle tag here for easy contact.:
Zendrey#2981

Thank you for your application, We will be in touch soon Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Shroud Forum Index -> Application Forms All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: